Upon enrolment you will be welcomed by a member of the Vision Fitness Academy team and assigned your own personal support tutor. Your welcome pack, course materials and online log-in details will be emailed to you and you will then be able to begin your study.
Our Studio Cycling Instructor course is taught part online/part face to face. All theory work is completed prior to attending the practical day. This allows students to learn at their own pace, fitting their study in and around their weekly schedule.
The practical day is spent learning how to plan, set up & teach safe & effective Studio Cycling classes. The time spent face to face is 100% practical, which past students have found very beneficial.
- Vision Fitness Academy Certificate in Studio Cycling
- Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Studio Cycling
The VFA Studio Cycling Instructor course is nationally accredited through Active IQ and is fully recognised by employers and the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs). Upon completion of this course you will be eligible for 16 REP’s CPD points, allowing you to maintain your REP’s status.
- Course Work Prior To Attending Course Practical
- Practical Assessment on Practical Day
- A suitable Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification e.g. Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF)
- Experience of attending Studio Cycling classes is VERY beneficial.
Wednesday 18th February 2015
Venue: Next Generation, Kembrey Business Park, 5 Larch Close, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 8LY
Course Price: £179
Current Limited Offer: Only £129!
To guarantee a place please register below now!